Guidelines for returns:
- All merchandise must be returned in the original condition in which it was purchased.
- We do not accept returns without a valid register receipt. This is required for all refunds or exchanges.
- If purchased online, a copy of the online receipt with the stamped ship date is required for any returns.
- Refunds are issued in the same method as the original method of payment. Exception: Checks.
- All merchandise purchased as "Sale" and/or "Clearance" may not be returned or exchanged.
- The Greener Bookstore reserves the right to request an ID during any transaction or to deny any refund, exchange, or price adjustment.
- The Greener Bookstore management reserves the right to make the decision on the condition or salability of any merchandise.
Evergreen textbooks and course materials purchased or rented in the store prior to the start of instruction for the quarter for which they were purchased must be returned within 5 days of purchase.
Online orders purchased or rented prior to the start of instruction for the quarter for which they were purchased must be returned within 7 days of receipt of order.
Textbooks and course materials purchased or rented after the quarter starts can be returned through the third day of instruction for the quarter.
Textbooks and course materials purchased or rented after the third day of the quarter are FINAL.
If you drop a program, all textbooks must be returned within 3 days of the date you dropped the program, verified with a drop slip.
If you drop the program/class or withdraw from the college you may return materials with an Add/Drop form up to the 14th day of the quarter.
Rental textbooks are for 1 quarter and must be returned by the Friday of Evaluation week. Reminder emails will be sent prior to the return deadline. Students who fail to return rental books by the due date will be charged the replacement costs detailed on your rental agreement.
Textbook and Course Materials must be in the condition in which they were purchased (see notes on condition)
Returns on books purchased elsewhere will not be accepted.
NOTES ON CONDITION
New textbooks being returned or exchanged must be unused and in the original packaging.
Shrink-wrapped books and access codes must be unopened. SHRINK-WRAPPED ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE IF OPENED.
New textbooks must be free of any markings, writing, and damage such as creased or torn pages or covers.
All components (CDs, access codes, lab books, art supplies, etc.) must be present and in new salable condition in order to be returned.
Textbooks that were purchased used must be returned free from any water or moisture damage, including mold or mildew.
- Computer software, hardware, and peripherals are non-refundable.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Special orders are non-refundable.
- Defective software and peripherals will be exchanged for the exact same item within 5 days of purchase.
- Defective hardware is subject to the manufacturer's warranty.
- General merchandise, gift items, and clothing may be returned within 14 days of purchase. Merchandise must be in good, unused condition, with the tags attached to the product. Clothing must be unworn and unwashed.
- Closeout and/or clearance items are non-refundable.